Monday, January 5, 2009

First Time with PigTails!

OK, so Ava's hair isn't really long enough for pigtails, but I decided to try anyway. She looked SO cute and like such a little girl...not a baby. Oh I can't wait for all of the hair styling days to come! :)




The look I get lately when I try and take posed pictures with Ava. Lol.



You might recall the last time was for Christmas card pics. I don't know why she does it, but it is so funny to me.

Look at that cute girl with pigtails!
I just can't get enough of them! Don't be surprised if she has them next time you see her. (even though half of her hair is hanging in the back and some in the front. hehe)
Love that toothy grin!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow she does look like a little girl! She is so adorable!

Chris said...

She looks SOOO sweet with her little pigtails!

Anonymous said...

Got your comment. Yes, Brylee is getting so big!! I cant wait until she can wear pig tails--super cute!!

Maddy said...

I love your tiny pigtails. Does your mom use the rubberbands from her braces to hold those tiny piggies in place?

By the way, your evil eyes are getting increasingly more evil. SCARY!