Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Smiling Babies

Owen and Ella have this whole smiling thing down. They smile the most right when they wake up. How awesome would that be to wake up in the happiest mood every time we get up. I just LOVE talking to them and have them smile back at me....totally melts my heart! Here are a few pics I managed to get the past couple of days. Sometimes it is hard for me to remember to grab the camera because I am so engulfed in their precious smiles.
Owen-My little 'Prince Charming'
Ella-the 'Drama' Queen

Trying to get them to smile at the same time....ya right!!
First only Owen was interested in smiling for mama
Luvin this smirk smile...


Then it was Ella's turn to smile for the camera...Owen totally lost interest in my funny voices and sounds.

This picture cracks me up. Owen looks so funny and Ella is trying to put on a big smile. Hahaha.
This is the closest pic to them both smiling...and Ella is doing some sort of Chris Farley double chin smile. ;) One day I will get that perfect shot.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Precious! And they look just like daddy!

opalessence said...

I can't wait to hold theses cuties in person! (with washed hands of course!)