Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Baby Shower Dee Dee and Madelyn!!

My sister, Diana aka Dee Dee, had her baby shower this past weekend for her daughter Madelyn Rose. She is due July 2nd, but I have a feeling she will come at the end of June. It was a great turn out and a lot of fun! I couldn't take too many pics due to the fact that Ava was a handful...just too many new faces trying to hold her. There were 5! other babies there her age so she had fun playing!

Just a few of her gifts!
The tutu garland my mom made. :)
The bishop dress my mom made. WOW! It is so beautiful...and little Madelyn will be wearing it home from the hospital. I can't wait!
Grrr....blurry photo. My little sis took it!



Mommy and Ava Jane.
I made her a special "Ava loves Madelyn" shirt, along with her tutu and bow. Besides Madelyn, she was the belle of the ball.
Ava and Grandpa Rick or "Poppie"
Stephanie and Erica

Fun Aunt Dee Dee and Ava.


Okay, just as the shower was starting, Michelle and Cooper arrived, and Cooper had a little surprise for her mom. Explosive poop everywhere!! She couldn't even make it past the front door because it was dripping all over the place, including all over her mom! Did I mention they were both wearing white??!! HAHA. So we had to give her a quick bath in the sink and fix her up with some of Ava's clothes. Just another day in the life of a mother! ;)



2 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

Yeah! Bryan told me you were at Diana's shower this weekend, and I knew pictures would be coming soon! Diana looks wonderful - the pictures of you both and your mother were so pretty. I can't wait to see pictures of Madelyn Rose. :-) Tell me about Ava's shirt - how did you do that?? Too cute. And, I loved the last picture - the expression on your friend Michelle's face is priceless. Bless her heart! What a story to tell Coooper one day when she becomes a mother - how fun to have a picture of that "special" moment! ;-)

Ava and Lauren said...

I have an embroidery/sewing machine that I just love!! It was a gift to myself after Jamie bought a handgun. ;)