Thursday, June 5, 2008

Posin with Gavin

Sorry I haven't posted any blogs lately, but Ava has been teething quite badly this past week, trying to cut her second tooth. She is fussy no matter what I do, so my hands are full with a crying baby. I hope it comes through soon, so I can have a break. :)
We had dinner with Gavin and his parents (Damon and Tara) at his house last week before church. Of course we had to get in some picture time before we left!
They both loved checking themselves out in the mirror...like most babies do...but it is still too cute!! (Please try and overlook the fuzzy pictures...I am still working out the kinks on all the settings! Heather help!!)

Gavin is like "What? Who wouldn't love this body?" Ava-quit checking it out!
That's a good girl! We no likie boys with no shirts! ;)
Gavin trying to win her over with his teethy smile! He almost has 4 now!


You might remember from a previous blog, but Ava loves to climb on top of Gavin while he is crawling. Guess she is trying to get from point A to point B the easiest way...(she gets that from her dad.)
And just like that same blog...she also still likes to try and bite him!
Going in for the kill! At least it isn't his bottom this time!

We just adore Gavin. I am sure you will see tons more this summer!! WOO HOO for summer!!