Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Locks of Love

As you can see, my hair was getting quite long, and quite unmanageable with a small child. So like most mothers, I decided to cut my hair. To make it worth while, I decided to cut enough to donate to Locks of Love. In all, I think I cut a total of 13 inches. WOW!! I am still getting used to the short hair, but I really like it so far, and think I will enjoy it this summer!!

Ava says "cut it!!"

You have to donate at least 10 inches. I brought my own tape measurer to make sure she didn't cut off too much. :)
No turning back!

Aaaahhh!! (Ava is wondering what is going on)
She would look good with a pony tail. Haha.
The new do.

Dinner after the big day!






3 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

Love it! :-) Great pics - was Jamie the photograper?

Chris said...

It looks great! I have been wanting to cut mine too. TOO HOT in Texas to have long hair in the summer.

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!! That is a really cool thing to do. I dont think my hair would ever grow that long though!! Thats awesome!