Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ava has a "boyfriend"

Ava has a bestfriend - Cooper. She also has a best BOY friend Gavin. He is such a cutie patootie! He lives in Austin, and attends the same church as we do. Tara (his mom) and I have become great friends since we moved here two years ago, so we all do lots of things together! Here are some pics from a lunch date they had together a few weeks ago! I am sure he will make many more appearances on here!

"Is that Gavin I see coming?"


"Hey Mom, Gavin's Here!"


"I get SO happy when I get to spend time with Gavin!"


One smile for the camera


"Helloooo Ladies!!!"


"Hey Ava...I heard you like boys with teeth! Let me show you mine!"

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hi Lauren, it's Tara (Ensley) Wilkie. OK, so the blogosphere is pretty amazing! I saw your comment on Laura's blog, and that you met up with Brittany and are on Tanna's blog...so I had to drop in and say hi to an old friend! And I can't believe we have baby girls just a month apart! Ava is so cute and has quite the personality; I enjoyed looking at all the great pics! I would love to have your email address so I can send you an invitation to our blog...you can contact me at tarawilkie@gmail.com. God bless you and your sweet little family! :)