Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all of my mommy friends!! Although my Mothers Day had some unexpected rough patches, I got to spend it with family in Dallas. I was very sad to have to leave them and come back to Bastrop.


Here are the cupcakes Dee Dee and I made. If someone took a cupcake, we had to jumble the letters to try and spell something new. I think one of the last phrases was "toe pady". haha.


Here is Ava and I inside our friends Serbian church. We just popped in to see the inside.
We spent most of the day at Diana and Eric's playing a bean bag game similar to washers or horse shoes. You toss the bean bag across the yard and try and make it in the hole. Here is Diana and Ashleigh getting ready to toss. Ashleigh is praying to the bean bag gods that it will go in!! I think I was the worst at this game seeing as no one ever picked me to be on their team...even though I was jumping up and down to be chosen. LOL.


My mom and baby Lawson decided to take a nap on the couch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauren this is a cute blog...Diana is just about ready to have that baby! How exciting!! I am enjoying reading all your latest blogs...Im glad you started them!