Wednesday, May 7, 2008

We Must Be Getting Old...

Because Jamie and I have hung up some bird feeders in our backyard and started bird watching. To date, we have spotted a husband and wife cardinal. We have named them Nacho and Incarnacion after the movie Nacho Libre- one of our favorite movies. I know- we are weird. :) There is also one very colorful bird that is blue, red and green. We thought it might be an escaped pet bird, but our brother and sister in law that live in College Station say they have seen one in their backyard too. I can never seem to get a good enough picture though.



Here is a picture of the two feeders...




We also have lanterns hung on the posts in our backyard. We noticed hummingbirds coming and trying to feed on them, so we hung a feeder. I took a picture, but my camera wasn't on the right setting, so I couldn't zoom in. This is the best I got.

Here are the lanterns.




You can see the hummingbird to the left of the feeder. Currently I have seen two different colored hummingbirds- black one and a grey one. They have yet to be named.




No comments: