Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A date with my Booooyfriend

Ava had a playdate with Gavin this past week. They had so much fun playing together in her "baby jail" and even enjoyed a ride together in her wagon. The diva inside couldn't help but come out while they were playing together. While Gavin was trying to crawl around in the "baby jail" Ava put her arms on him and was letting Gavin pull her around....and that's not all. Read below for more!


If only they could drive themselves on their dates!
Playing together in "baby jail".
Ava says "You had better give me a ride Gavin!"
"Say Mercy"
"What do you mean I have to stop Mom?"
Gavin must not have been crawling fast enough, because she BIT him on the bottom!!
I guess Gavin was just that irresistable. He says "Get me out of here! Girls are CRAZY!!"


Before saying goodbye, Gavin vows to break her out on his next visit!

No comments: