Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ava is 7 Months and Celebrates with her FIRST Tooth!

I can't believe it, but Ava is 7 months old today! I can't say this enough, but time really does fly by! I have enjoyed playing with her every day, and watching her grow and learn. She has perfected crawling, and crawling fast! When she crawls on our hardwood floors and tile, she bear crawls which is hilarious to watch! (She is a diva..and divas prefer carpet!)
She likes to play with her toys on her knees or laying flat on her stomach kicking her feet. So cute! She pulls up to standing, and tries to walk...or holds on with one hand. The girl has no fear. She thinks she is older than she is...but I guess that's a girl for ya.
She has also had a toooth bump in her gums since 5 months, and in the past couple of days it has started slowly coming through the gums. Today it is officially ALL the way through!! You can feel it above the gums! I just can't believe my little girl is already growing up! The sad thing is it is just one. Usually they come in pairs, but not this girl. Gotta have it her own way! So, we have started on the long road of teething.
I hope to get a picture of it soon, but until then here are an assortment of my little girl. (tear)



In her big girl carseat. She loves it. Doesn't it look comfy?
She has also mastered the sippy cup, and drinking out of a straw!
Check out that do! We like to call it the wind blown Donald Trump. (Normally her little poof of hair looks like a Donald Trump comb over. )

Her best Zoolander look!

3 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

Congratulations to Ava on her first tooth! :-) I just can't believe she is already seven months old. Thank you for all the wonderful pictures! I've had more fun looking through all of your recent posts.
Aunt Laurie :-)

Tara said...

From someone who's just a little more than a month behind you on the "my little girl's growing up" thing...I agree--the time definitely flies by too fast! Good thing you're getting so many great pictures!

Chris said...

She looks like the gerber baby with that cute little curl on her head. :) Yay for a tooth!