Sunday, November 9, 2008

GO AGGIES!

The day after Halloween, we all got up and got ready to head to College Station to attend the A&M game. At the last minute Stacey called and offered up tickets to Michelle, Heather and I to go! Jamie and Hunter found some seats online, and so we couldn't pass up the opportunity to go.
Before we left we went and had breakfast with Damon, Tara and Gavin. D&T both attended UT, so they of course dressed in their Longhorn attire and us in our Aggie gear. I think every single person in the restaurant stopped by and asked how in the world we were friends. I wish we could have all taken a picture together. I guess you could say opposites attract.

Ava in her Aggie cheerleader outfit. I know they don't actually have cheerleaders, but isn't she cute?

Look at those cuties!

Don't look too closely...no makeup on yet :(
With the girls before the game...eating a little grub.
Michelle, me, Stacey and Heather.
Finally in! Michelle and Heathers first ever A&M game! They are in for some fun! I could actually see Jamie and Hunter from our seats. What are the odds!
WOO HOO the Aggies won!
After the game out on the field being silly!

Aren't these ladies gorgeous?

After the game we went to pick up Ava and then all went out to eat. Afterwards, Jamie and Hunter headed home with Ava, while I got to have a girls night slumber party in College Station. I think it was the first time ever to stay away from Ava. It was SO MUCH FUN!! We got coffee, watched a chick flick, and stayed up way too late talking and laughing until we cried. We all four tried to sleep in one bed, which really didn't work out. The next day we all went shopping before they took me home. I can't wait until January when we all get together for another Fabulous Five Weekend....this time WITH Katrina and her baby belly!




1 comment:

Chris said...

Looks like fun!! :)