Sunday, November 9, 2008

Places I am finding Ava

Ava is really enjoying climbing on and into things. This particular morning I found her playing IN her toy basket. When I found the camera she gave me a big cheese smile!


The next thing I knew she was crying because she got herself stuck in the drawer of her little oven. The drawer was only open about 6 inches, and I still can't figure out how in the world she got herself in there! It is the tiniest drawer, and it was filled with all her pots, pans and bowls.

I can't turn my back for a second!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny!! She smiles so big for you in so many of her pictures! I will have to train Brylee to do the same-its super cute!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!

Amy

Crystal said...

It has only begun! The places I have found Cameron and the things he has said to me blow my mind. You have so much to look forward to, this is a wonderful age!

Brittany said...

She is so cute in her kitchen drawer! She is getting so big!

The Hydes said...

I LOOOVE that grinner!