Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Big Move

Last Thursday Ava and I loaded up and headed to Arlington to help Diana and Eric pack up and move. Since Diana couldn't take off of work, I packed up her house. I don't mind helping pack, move and unpack when it is not MY stuff. It was not stressful in the least. My brothers friend had a moving truck, and we had plenty of help loading and unloading. It was an easy move, and by the end of the day we were hanging decorations in the new house! We look forward to hosting Christmas in her new house soon.
Ava all bundled up ready to watch everyone load up the moving truck.


Loading up the old house in Arlington...


...Diana and Maddy getting ready to walk into their new house for the first time on moving day...in Heritage Trace in Keller.

Ava did her part helping squash old boxes after unpacking in the new kitchen. She was so proud of herself.

Ava watching me pack up the car getting ready to head back to Austin. She was making the funniest faces up against the glass. I wish I could have caught more of them, but I couldn't get the camera out fast enough. IT WAS COOOOLD!

CONGRATS ERIC, DIANA & MADDY ON YOUR NEW HOME!!!




No comments: