Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

What a wonderful Mothers Day it was this year. My last one with just us two girls. It was a very relaxing day. Church, lunch, an extra long nap courtesy of my husband, church again, then dinner cooked by my husband. If only it was like this every day! :)
.
I can't believe that next year I will have two more little ones surrounding me!!

I love Ava's face...I am thinking she is shocked by the belly. Hehe





She was in such a good mood taking these pictures...I love this one!!


Kissing her babies. She gives one kiss for each side of the belly and then one big hug every time!!
18 WK belly shot. This thing is gonna get HUGE!!







2 comments:

Tara said...

You look gorgeous, Lauren! And how sweet that Ava's already lovin' on the babies...Adaya doesn't have a clue what's about to go down in 3 months--ha ha! Awesome news about baby girl AND baby boy...how perfect!

Two Buckaroos said...

You look BEAUTIFUL Ral! You are going to be the best Mom to those three babies, they are the luckiest kids in the world. I love you! Chel