Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My New Friend

Jamie has been wanting to take Ava back to Build a Bear for a long time to get her a new "baby." You would think I would be the one to be begging to take her there, but no, it is my cute husband. Last time she got a bunny. This time she got a snuggly lamb.
.
Picking out the heart.
She was NOT sure about this lady, and was really scared of the stuffing machine. She has become really scared of noises lately.

Jamie had to help her put in the heart, because she didn't want to get close to the lady. :)


"Washing" her new baby.

Carrying the box herself! Hehe.

After she took the lamb out of the box she tried to trade it for a cookie these ladies behind her were eating. Just like her momma....loves her some Great American Cookie!
Excited to have her new baby.
We just have to pick a name. She snuggles with the both now at night in her bed. So cute!!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! A boy and a girl. I was thinking two girls for sure! Once you texted me, I had to rush home and make a quick stop to read the news...I couldnt wait until tonight!!! So excited for you and I cannot wait until you tell the names!!!

Chris said...

How fun! I'm waiting for Aden's birthday week to take him, but I know he'll love it.

Brittany said...

YEAH for the Harris Family. Those two little ones are so lucky!!