Friday, July 11, 2008

MADELYN ROSE AMES IS HERE!!!

At 4:35AM this morning Madelyn Rose Ames was welcomed into this world by my little sister Diana, and her husband Eric, after 24hrs of labor. Everyone is well, but exhausted! She weighed in at 7lbs. 12oz, and not sure of the length yet. She has lots of what looks like dark hair (which was a big shock to everyone since both Diana and Eric have really light blonde hair!), and Diana's big lips. Since it was so early in the morning, Ava and I were not at the hospital for her birth, but hope to be visiting soon! I will try and post more pictures later today. Here are some that my mom took just moments after her birth!
CONGRATULATION DIANA AND ERIC!! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!






My heart is overflowing with love and joy for the Ames family!

3 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

Congratulations Aunt Lauren!!! I am so happy for all of you! :-) Please tell Diana and Eric congratulations. Can't wait to see more pictures. Thanks for letting us know. :-)

Chris said...

WOW!! She is gorgeous!!!!! Congrats Diana and Eric! I hope to see you guys soon! Welcome to the world little Madelyn Rose!

Memaw and G-daddy said...

She's beautiful.We love the three of you. We loved seeing you today and being able to hold her.