Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ava's A Cookin'

So I decided to get Ava a kitchen for Christmas. I found a great deal online for a pink retro kitchen, and it was just too good to pass up. So I ordered it. I just couldn't resist putting it together as soon as it came in. I mean I had to make sure nothing was damaged right? I couldn't wait until December and then call if something was wrong right? ;) It is the CUTEST little kitchen!! She already has all kinds of accessories (pots, pans, food, utensils, etc.) to cook with. Maybe Daddy will forget this was supposed to be her big Christmas gift, and we can get something else. Hehe.


Ava seeing her kitchen for the first time after she woke up...hence the pajamas. I think by the look on her face she likes it.


Checking out all the doors and drawers.

Standing in the drawer.....

.....to reach the timer. Momma's gonna have to keep an eye on this.

I think the kitchen was a BIG hit!! She is going to have so much fun playing and pretending with this as she grows.

(Oh, and her Mrs. Tara got her the CUTEST apron from Anthropologie for her birthday. I will have to post a pic with her wearing it with her kitchen.)

1 comment:

Mrs. H. said...

Aunt Laurie is drooling right now over that kitchen! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen - retro and pink! You can't get any better than that. :-) Have fun sweet Ava, I can't wait to do some cookin' with you! :-)