Thursday, October 23, 2008

ONE YEAR PICS

I took Ava to her last monthly photo session the Friday before her birthday. Her "first year" frame with a picture each month from birth to one year is full. Just putting in the last picture was so sad for me. I thought it would take forever to fill it, but sadly time flew by.
.
.
I had these pictures taken and put them up around the house for her party, along with her first year frame and a slide show of pictures from her first year of life on the tv...just so people could look back on her life with me.
.
.
Now we will be like normal people and only go in every 3 months or so, and then taper off to once a year. :(









She was kissing and hugging the big bear!












I made her a candy themed cake to take pictures with....

...she ended up just wanting to play in it with her foot. ;)











4 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

Lauren, you are just too much - I can't believe you thought to take a cake with you for the photos!!
:-) And the pictures are wonderful! Ava sure is such a lucky little girl. :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....I cant wait for the tutu! Is that how you spell it?! Simply adorable!

opalessence said...

Hi Lauren! Tara told me you took Ava to get her pics taken monthly and I thought that was a neat idea, especially with their prices being so affordable. BUT, that only lasted once with me. :( Plus, I wasn't impressed with the girl I had, and Olivia wasn't having it that day. Oh well. Your pics are so cute. Happy 1 yr. Ava!

Chris said...

These pictures turned out beautifully Lauren! Ava has such a great camera presence. She takes awesome pictures!