Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Goin Bananas!

This past Monday Ava and I, along with several other stay at home moms and kiddos from my church met up at Goin Bananas Playnasium for some fun! They have tons of bounce houses for kids to have a blast on. What I like is they have age limits on certain ones-even some for kids 2 and under! That way big kids aren't running over little kids. Now that Ava is walking, she was all over the place...of course never wanting to hold my hand or stay in one area for very long.


Here is one of the 2 and under bounce houses. It is one giant bouncer with several little inflatables inside. You just set them down inside and let them go!


Ava saying hi from the top of the little slide.

Ava and Gavin
Mommy and Ava going down the BIG slide!
She loved it and wanted to go again!
Tara and Gavin getting ready to go down.
Alana and Branna going down....Branna has the BIGGEST smile on her face!

They also had an area for smaller kids to play with toys and plastic houses/slides.


Gavin and Corbin

Alexa
Ava and Alexa. Can you believe Alexa is older than Ava? I think Ava is going to be tall!

It was also one of the moms birthdays, so Tara made us some wonderful banana pudding to have as a snack! It was SO yummy!!! (Esther & Alexa, Alana & Branna, Pieper & Olivia, Jamie & Corbin, Tara & Gavin w/Ava)

Jacob and Caroline
Happy Birthday Jamie!

We had a blast and will definitely be going back!! It was only $5 for the both of us!

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful group of stay at home moms to have play dates with! I love them all!!




5 comments:

Allen Family Five said...

Hey girl! It was great to see you at the reunion...you looked gorgous! as always.... so yeah I got on here and I've figured this much out so far but Im still clueless on how to add blogs to my list. Or how to even make a list!! LOL!! I will learn Im sure. LOVE YOUR PAGE!! Maybe one day mine will be as cute as yours! Take care!

Mrs. H. said...

Hi Lauren!

What a fun place! Ava is getting so big. We enjoyed the new pictures.

It's been raining here all week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that our games might get canceled Saturday! ;-)

Allen Family Five said...

YEAH I figured it out...got t list going!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are blogging again! It was SO good to talk to you the other day...it really helped me lots!! I will be in touch with any news. Oh, and lats night I went to mercardo juarez to eat....remember MERC!! I thought of you!

Chris said...

You've been TAGGED!!

http://adenelwell.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html