Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ava is 10 Months Old!

Wow! Another month has come and gone, and my little baby is now 10 months old. I sure wish time would just slow down so that I could savor these precious moments of Ava being small.
.
Ava is more out of control than ever! She likes to make her "new face" as mentioned in a previous post, as well as growling and screaming at the top of her lungs for no reason. She has a set of lungs on her, and everyone at church knows her for it. ;) She is still such a ham ~ loves to laugh, and LOVES to be the center of attention. I mean what girl doesn't??
.
She just got her third tooth on the bottom, but I can see 6 pearly whites just under the gums on the top. Oh how I pray they don't all come at once (but with my luck they will!). She can now take 7-8 steps on her own, and will walk anywhere with you while holding on to only one of your fingers. She will be walking in no time.
.
Oh, and she has started throwing fits when she doesn't get what she wants. Already??? If you take something away from her that she wants or if you deny her from going someplace she wants to go, she throws herself down on her bottom, screams and cries while batting her arms. UGH. I have got to put a stop to this pronto. I wonder where princess gets this from? :) She does like to give kisses, so I guess that helps even things out a little.
.
We will be taking 10 month pictures this week, so I will post them and the ones I didn't post from the last couple of months soon! Count down to her first birthday party has begun. Mark your calendars...I think we are having it here in Bastrop Saturday, October 18th.

No comments: