Saturday, August 16, 2008

Visiting Maddy

Ok, so I haven't posted in a while. It seems like summer days just go by so much faster than the rest of the year. Time has just gotten away from me.

A couple of weeks ago we went to Arlington for my brothers wedding reception, and got to spend some time with Maddy, Aunt DeeDee and Uncle Eric. I am waiting for a few friends to send me pics from the wedding reception (ah hem...stacey leigh and michelle ;) ), but here are some from Maddy's house.

Maddy is getting SO big already!
I can't believe she is already 4 WEEKS OLD!
Ava is already a little mommy..."It's ok Maddy, I am here. You don't have to cry."
"Woo Hoo! I did it! I made her stop crying!"
Chillin' on the couch with Uncle Eric. Of course Ava is in control of the tv.
Ava being eaten by the couch. Uncle Eric seems real concerned. Don't think he will be babysitting any time soon. ;)
Paying a little more attention now that Mikey joins the mix.




No comments: