Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ava's First Chick-fil-A

As many of you know, my husband Jamie owns and operates a Chick-fil-A here in Austin. Now that Ava is old enough to start eating chicken, it was a VERY big deal to her Daddy to eat Chick-fil-A for the very first time. He paraded her around the store and showed her off to all of his employees, and then brought her behind the counter for her first official bite. He was SO happy, and of course Ava loved it!! [I did not give her the breading, just the inside meat of a chicken strip. ;) ]
Daddy giving her her first bite of CFA chicken.
Now it is Mommy's turn giving her some Chick. (I just looked closer at the picture and it seems I am sticking it in her nose! hahaha)
It just wouldn't be right not to have a full Chick-fil-A first experience, so she got a small lick of Mommy's Icedream cone. Yummmm!
She loved eating at Daddy's work for the first time, and can't wait to go back!!
EAT MOR CHIKIN!

3 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

Love it! How sweet!

Lesli Archibald said...

I love your blog. Ava is adorable!! I don't think we are going to the reunion, but I would love to get together!!

Tara said...

Oh, I love this post...because when I think about foods that I miss from America, Chick-fil-a is always at the top of the list! So cute...and you're right; they are growing WAY too fast!