Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ava's First Build A Bunny

We took Hunter back to school shopping at the mall yesterday. I had to run a quick errand and left Ava with Jamie and Hunter. When I went looking for them, I found them in Build A Bear. Jamie had decided Ava needed a new baby to sleep with. So we picked out the softest and cutest one....a big floppy eared bunny.



Mommy, Ava, her new bunny & Bubbie (Please excuse my hair in a bun and rubber band brace face in all of the pictures. I was not planning on being photographed.)

Showing Ava what her new friend was going to be made of...
Ava picked out bunnies heart, and had her own way of kissing it...aka biting it. ;)
Putting the heart in....
Stepping on the pedal so that the nice lady could put the filling in....

Mommy making sure it feels "just right"...


Ava kissing her new baby....(what kind of face am I making???)...

Ava and her bunny ready to shop!!

Now all we have to do is name her. Any suggestions?? It has to be something fun!! (Jamie wants to name her Bun Bun....that is a big fat NO....anything will be better than that. Hahaha!)

4 comments:

Chris said...

How fun is that!?! I've been wanting to take Aden to get a new bear too. That store is just too fun. Hmmm... names.... I'm not feeling too creative today. What about Carrot? hee hee

Karen said...

That bunny is almost bigger than her! How cute.

The Hydes said...

I was going to say Gavin, but if it's a girl I'll have to think of a name. Let me ponder that one...

Abbie said...

What about Little Bunny Lou Lou?-Abbie