Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!!!


Nassau, Bahamas August 21, 2004
Our Wedding Day on the beach



Yesterday Jamie and I celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary. Wow, what an amazing 4 years it has been. I am so blessed to be married to such an amazing man. Really, he is just an awesome human being! So kind, giving, humble, funny....I could go on and on. Every day I learn how to be a better person and Christian from his examples. I truly am blessed to have found him. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with him, and all the new adventures that await us. I love you Jamie!!

Venice, Italy

Acapulco

Banff, Canada


5 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

Happy 4th anniversary Jamie and Lauren! :-) We love y'all and hope y'all had a wonderful day!

Lauren, you are such a special part of our family and we are so thankful for you and the joy you bring to all of us. :-)

Abbie said...

HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY AUNT LAUREN AND UNCLE JAMIE! I hope you had a great one! I love your blog Ava is sooooo cute! -Abbie

Chris said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! And cheers to many more!

Unknown said...

YAHOO FOR U!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY ANIVERSARY!!!!!!! Give Ava a hug for me :D
luv-audrey:D

Tara said...

Hey--happy belated anniversary! Enjoyed seeing those pics of you guys together...praise the Lord for the gift of marriage! May He grant you many more wonderful years together.