Sunday, September 13, 2009

Big Sister

Thought I would post a few pics from the last dinner we had out a couple of days before the babies came.
Ava and Daddy waiting outside for a table. Amazing how when I told them to say "cheese" they both gave me their best fake smiles. Lol.



I can't believe Ava's hair is long enough for a double french braid! She is getting SO big!
We met Tara, Damon and Gavin at Hill's Cafe. Gavin is such a cutie...check out that smile!!
They really adore eachother. Gavin starting to flirt, look how coy Ava is acting.

Gavin putting on the moves...going in for a kiss...
Aaaaahhh!!!
Hahaha....look at Ava's face...cracks me up!!! Guess Gavin is a pretty good kisser! Hahaha. They kissed a couple of more times before we had to make them stop. Could this be the start of something???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauren you are so blessed. I love reading all of your updates on the twins, they are so freaking adorable!

About Ava's kiss....at least you got her first kiss on camera!! That is hilarious. Love you