Monday, September 14, 2009

Catching On

Another great visit today. Owen and Ella are really getting the hang of bottle feeding! They are starting to finish all of their bottles. I am SO proud. I am going to talk to the doctors tomorrow, but I think the next step is two back to back bottle feeds then one tube feeding...right now they are almost bottle feeding every other time. We are slowly working up to bottle feeding every time-which is what we need to do to go home. I am so anxious for them to come home, and yet so nervous. How am I going to handle two newborns and a toddler? I keep telling myself..one day at a time.
.
They are also catching on to gaining weight. Tonight O weighed in at 4lb11.2oz and Elle was 4lb10.8oz. In just a few days they have really packed it on!! I guess that NeoSure is doing a great job.
.
Look how tiny their little feet are. Their fingers and toes are so unbelievably small!!
Little Owen...totally awake as usual. I have noticed that he is really becoming more alert and active.
Holding both the babes...Ella really wanted to give big bro a kiss!
Typical pic...Owen wide eyed, and Ella passed out the second she is done with her bottle. Atleast when they come home I will have one good sleeper on my hands.
So sweet!
Back snuggled in their beds. So hard for me to leave after I get them back in their beds all wrapped up. I just have to keep snapping pics of them. I love that Owen's paci is as big as he is. ;)
Can't wait to get these two precious wads home!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

OMG...Lauren, they are so adorable! You look great too! Congrats on two precious babies. I know you will have your hands full, but I know you can handle it with no problem! I hope I am able to meet them, and Ava, sometime in the future!